Friday, December 09, 2011

Dear Santa

With Christmas fast approaching, I have been after my daughter to make her wish list. Since her birthday is three days after X-mas (lucky us & our wallets), her list can get a little crazy.

This year though, she only has one item on her Letter to Santa, a Kindle and some nail polish for her stocking. I lot that my little girl has become some an avid reader like her mom. Hopefully Santa will come through for her. Or even better, he can get me a Kindle Fire and I can give her my old Kindle ;) (Hey, we can all dream)

Obviously she wants some other things, after all it is two events and more than just Santa gives her goodies. After much prompting, here is the rest of her list:

Kit, the American Girl Doll
Lagoona's Hydration Station (Monster High)
Gift Cards (Justice, iTunes, Game Stop, Toys R Us)
Little Pet Shop toys

We did give her one gift already, a guitar & guitar lessons. After all she is going to be a famous singer one day ;)

What items are on your childs wish list this year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηi fгiends, hοw is the whole thing, аnd what yοu wοuld likе to saу οn thе topіc of this paragrаph, in
my vieω itѕ gеnuіnelу remarkаble for me.



Μy blоg post :: dr oz raspberry ketone recommendations