Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Starting a new venture

Have you heard about Crowd Funding? Basically it is a way that individuals, organizations, new businesses, ect ask others to help fund their idea.

I am working on a new website venture and am hoping that crowd funding will help me make sure I can get it up and running properly and fast.

"TheParent411 is anxious to get fully up & running. We don’t want to do it bit by bit either. Therefore, we have decided that crowd funding was a great medium for us to utilize.

Please take a moment to check out our campaign, as well as share it with others"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post, very informative. I wonder why the
other experts of this sector don't realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am sure, you've a great readers' base already!

Feel free to visit my homepage: 激安プラダ バッグ