Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Greedy Bitch Wish List, 2011

'Tis that time of year again; Greedy Bitch Wish List update!!!!

As I was sitting down to start updating my list, I started wondering how long I have been doing this. I actually went through the hassle of finding my 1st one on MySpace (yes, I said MySpace) to see how it has changed over the last 5 years. If you feel like taking a walk through memory lane & checking out MySpace, here is the link:
http://www.myspace.com/irishdreaming/blog/209883894

Please make out one of your own and share with us. If you are going to post onion your Blog or FaceBook notes, please share. I love seeing what others wish for.

1) Amazon Gift Cards
2) iTunes Gift Cards
3) A travel Tea Tumbler from Teavana (check it out)
4) Teavana Tea Tins
5) Teavana Gift Cards
6) Victoria Secrets or Fredrick's of Hollywood Gift Cards
7) Kindle Fire
8) Disneyland passes for myself & Keely (Southern California Annual Pass)
9) Disneyland Gift Cards
10) A BlenderTek Blender (Saw one at Sams & fell in love)
11) A Flip video camera
12) A portable Blue Ray/DVD player
13) A DSLR camera
14) A new Coach Purse (there are soo many I like I just can't narrow it down to one)
15) New tattoo(s)
16) Get my eyebrow re-pierced
17) Replace the diamond chip in my rose ring
18) Jewelry (the expensive kind, that glitters, mainly this blue topaz & sapphire ring that is being sold at a local jewelers)
19) iPad
20) iPhone
21) A Tanning membership
22) Notre Dame gear
23) $8000 to start up an on-line business idea I have (assuming I don't have an iPad & iPhone at the time, less if I do)
24) a new Vehicle (preferably a Sequoia or a luxury version)
25) A new Key for my truck as my current one broke & I can't keep it on a keychain (if I can't get the new car) & a second set of car keys to Terry's Pontiac
26) If I not going to get the new car above, then get all the dings and dents Terry has put in my current truck repaired and the wheel bumper replaced that I messed up.
27) Plastic surgery (Nothing extreme. I can't get rid of my thighs, never have been able too, even when I was allowed to exercise. I now I can't exercise unless I want to be sick in bed for weeks. So some lypo and a breast replacement. They don't need to be bigger, just raised since I ran around braless so much growing up. Damn gravity catching up!)
28) A trip to Jamaica (RIP Mikey. I am going to go to your dream Island before I die)
29) A trip to Ireland and Italy (to see my roots)
30) Enough money to set Keely's college fund so that she can go anywhere she would like for as long as she needs to
31) A house – at least 3 bed, 2 bath, w/a yard big enough for a dog & Keely, a walk-in closet big enough for mine & Terry's clothes & shoes (he is such a woman, but you didn't hear it from me)/on the other side of the spectrum the house needs to be at least 5 bed, 3 bath, a yard big enough for a pool and yard space so we can have a dog for Keely, big walk-in master closet, a the master bath has to has two sinks.
32) Start-up capital for my real-state investment company I want to own
33) To be able to have the resources available to research my whole family tree and Keely's as well
34) Have my charity for abandoned cats
35) Find my old best friend (Jason Metz) from when I lived in Diamond Bar as a child (How in this day and age when there are so many sites, can I not find this guy?)
36) A cabin in the mountains (So I can get away and clear my head every now and then. Maybe do some writing that I have been so blocked on. I have a few great book ideas swimming in my head right now.)


Please share everybody. It is always fun to see what others want. Plus you never know, Santa could be reading your list!!!This is just for fun though, so don't hold back!