The following soup is intended as a supplement to your diet. It can be eaten any time of the day and on any day of the diet.
The main ingredients of this wonder soup are :
Onions, Green Peppers, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Celery, water, flavorings, herbs.
You may substitute the above vegetables according to your taste. Asparagus, peas, corn, turnips, green beans, cauliflower, etc.
Avoid beans like lima, pinto, kidney, etc.
You can use 1 spoon of oil to sauté the vegetables and cook with water and herbs and flavorings of your taste.
I did many searched looking for a recipe I would like. I made my first batch today and it consisted of a head of Cabbage, a few tomatoes, water, celery, onions, carrots (Whole Foods had these three ingredients pre chopped up in a container together) and some spices. Every recipe I came across had a different amount of water, so I played with it. I feel I put too much in for my liking, and plan on making the next batch with less.
Do’s and Don’ts of the Diet:
- Drink 10 glasses of water
- Don’t repeat this diet with out an interval of few days.
- No alcohol ( at least for the 1st 7 day interval, if you plan on repeating it)
- Moderate Exercise
- If you plan on repeating the program, take a three day break inbetween
1. Water (flavoured with lemon/lime if desired).
2. Club Soda is OK.
3. Black Coffee. No cream or cream substitute. No sugar or sweetness.
4. Black Tea = Herb or Leaf.
5. Absolutely nothing else except the fruit juices which are part of day seven. No fruit juices before day seven.